Selectronic Inverter Chargers
The world’s smartest bi-directional inverter charger now comes with built-in advanced communications as standard, in the NEW SP PRO Series 2i.
Whether you live (or want to live) off-grid, or on-grid and want to add battery storage, the SP PRO bi-directional inverter charger can control and manage every aspect of your energy needs. By incorporating solar, wind, hydro, with a diesel generator and/or grid supply, you can be sure your whole site will never be without power.
New SPMC480 3.5kW Model Now Available!
The new SPMC480 model caters for a growing demand for smaller scale battery storage systems, with a continuous output of 3.5kW to outperform all competing brand equivalents on the market, when compared accurately. The SPMC480 can also deliver 5.25kW for 30 minutes, 6kW for 1 minute and a peak output of 8.4kW for 30seconds. This new model is also capable of charging batteries from an AC Source at up to 73A DC or 3.5kW. Up to 7kW of managed AC Coupled PV can be connected, or an unlimited amount of DC Coupled PV.
Product Features and Benefits:
Recognisable by the circular ‘silver seal’ on the outer casing, the SP PRO Series 2i new features include advanced communications functionality for multi-phase system operation and high speed interfacing with compatible managed battery brands. All Demand Response Modes (DRM 0 – 8) are fully supported as well as all AS4777 Power Quality Modes. These built-in features provide significant added value to the SP PRO, without the need to purchase additional accessories – saving cost and valuable time during installation.
NEW! Advanced Communications as standard, for multi-phase system operation and managed battery interfacing
NEW! AC Coupling recovery mode to easily recharge from AC Coupled PV
- Australian owned, designed and manufactured
- More features included as standard ‘inside the box’ than any other inverter charger
- AC continuous load power from 3kW to 240kW
- Up to 4 SP PRO inverters per phase - Single Phase, Dual Phase or 3 Phase
- Off-grid and Solar Hybrid (grid backup and grid feed), marine and mobile operation
- All output ratings are Continuous 24/7
- Lithium, Lead Acid, Lead Carbon and Flow battery compatible
- Easily configurable for domestic and commercial applications
- Inbuilt configuration wizard for super fast setup
- AC Coupling recovery mode to easily recharge from AC Coupled PV
- Demand Response Modes (DRM 0 - 8), AS4777 Power Quality Modes
- AC or DC Coupling compatible • Retrofit existing systems
- Integrated generator controller to maximise system efficiency
- 63A or 125A internal transfer contactor standard, or up to 1000A per phase External
- Up to 10 year warranty*